- 1 T extra virgin coconut oil
- 2 shallots
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 1 cup cut green beans
- 1 carrot, finely diced
- 2 cup cooked brown riced
- 3 T soy sauce
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- Heat the coconut oil in a large frying pan over medium heat until sizzling
- Add shallot, peas, beans, and carrot, and cook, stirring frequently, for 3-4 mins or until lightly cooked.
- Add the rice and cook for 5 mins, stirring once a minute.
- Stir through the tamari and cook for another 2 mins.
- Move the rice mixture over to one side of the pan and pour in the egg.
Original Recipe: http://www.kidspot.com.au/kitchen/recipes/rockin-fried-rice-4179?ref=collection_view%2Ctoddler-food-recipes